Skip to main content

The Baby Squish

I remember doing this with C so I have to with R because it's my favorite.
Baby girl didn't go through this bc she was 4.5 when we adopted her.
He turned 2 a month ago. These have been said for awhile. Some more than others. 
So our favorites are 

Fish : Doodoo
Big shark : Daddy Doodoo
Thank you to Baby Shark, the worst song since "This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends"....Lamb Chop!
Thank you : Is Hmm Hmm in the tune of Thank you. 
Thank you then added hmm hmmm, name of who he was thanking
Lotion : Lo Lo
Any dip/ ranch: Also Lo Lo
Bath soap : Loap
Batman (dog) : Bat
Bandaid : Bebaid
Come here: Me mere
Milk: Meeilk
Brother has been bub, or bubba
Sister was Nina, then Reena and sometimes Meana. Ha!
Motorcycle: cycle
baseball: batball
Football: Hootball
basketball: baket ball

Over the summer he wanted to go to the "poool, kick"

We live in the Publix shopping center so I let him ride with me when I run over there rather than buckling him--Shhhh!! He says 'vroom vroom, mama' when we wants to ride with me. And that became a problem fast because he always wanted to 'vroom vroom' everyone and never buckle.

Idk when but he quickly learned :'nack', ba'nana'-was prob one of his first, trash, bath, boat, car, tractor, farmer, cow, pig, dog, goat, duck duck were the geese in the pond at The Lofts, then he learned geese. 
We Facetimed Michael Saturday when he was fishing and R said 'Reel'! He saw his fishing pole. 
Coffee : hot hot 
He begged for 'weet ea' last night. Where did he hear that? We don't drink it unless we are at CFA!!?!!?!
He does the 'OP' Braves Chop!

I know I'll think of more but this was fun! He is our world! We all love him to pieces and he keeps us on our toes! He is our favorite cherry on top!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Guess I Just Need a Little Sympathy!

Recognize Any of These Names?? Most women (or people) would not recognize names like, Skeet Reece, KVD, Mike Iaconelli-had to look up that spelling! Let me name some more...Bill Dance, Hank Parker, Alton Jones. Anyone out there know these people? These are just a few that I can think of right now. These people are like family, we talk about them so much! Let me introduce you to my life. My husband loves to fish. When I say loves to fish, that does not really explain the passion he has for this hobby. Let me try to explain it. Obsess –verb, to think about something unceasingly or persistently; dwell obsessively upon something. There we go. Michael is obsessed with fishing. He thinks about it constantly. He watches it on television anytime he can get his hands on the remote. He talks about it, like I really want to hear about it. "Bo" is Caden's new word! AKA, boat. I have a feeling, it won't be long before I have two children obsessed with fishing. The flip side to tha

Read Much?

I am not a big reader. I remember growing up, and even still today, my Mom is such a big reader. She will pick up a book and not put it down until she's finished reading it. Yes, that means, she doesn't know what's going on around her. She gets so involved reading. I never ever liked reading. I will pick up little 'one-a-day devotional' and read it for about a week, then forget about it. I have never enjoyed reading. When we were leaving for the beach, for some reason, I wanted a book to read. So I have had this book for a while, but haven't made time to read it. 'Cracking the Communication CODE', by Emerson Eggerichs. It's book 2 of 'Love and Respect'. I didn't realize that when I got it. But you don't have to read Love and Respect to read the other. To help you understand why I picked up this book let me give you a little insight to what has gone on for me in the past three years. M lost his job. He moved away for a year and a half.

THE Wedding

Yes, It was a week ago, but blogging isn't my only chore. Last Saturday, November 6th my baby L got married. She was so beautiful! I was so honored to be apart of that day. I remember when she met J. We were all a little sceptical about it. He was a friend of a high school classmate, and it was a blind date. But they met and had a good time and it was history from there. The first time I met J, L, asked M and I to go to the Cumming Country Fair with them. M and I being country music fans were very excited to go. Because M and I started dating so long ago, he is like a big brother to L. They both bicker and protect each other like siblings. Michael kind of had a gut feeling J was going to be a good guy because he like Charlie Daniels and he knew the old country songs. After the concert we stopped my DQ, and had ice cream. For those of you that don't know, M doesn't like chocolate. Well at least that is what he says, but he will eat peanut M&M's, snickers, and browni