Yes, It was a week ago, but blogging isn't my only chore. Last Saturday, November 6th my baby L got married. She was so beautiful! I was so honored to be apart of that day. I remember when she met J. We were all a little sceptical about it. He was a friend of a high school classmate, and it was a blind date. But they met and had a good time and it was history from there. The first time I met J, L, asked M and I to go to the Cumming Country Fair with them. M and I being country music fans were very excited to go. Because M and I started dating so long ago, he is like a big brother to L. They both bicker and protect each other like siblings. Michael kind of had a gut feeling J was going to be a good guy because he like Charlie Daniels and he knew the old country songs. After the concert we stopped my DQ, and had ice cream. For those of you that don't know, M doesn't like chocolate. Well at least that is what he says, but he will eat peanut M&M's, snickers, an...
This is just a little peak into our crazy, busy life.

Comments
Post a Comment