Yes, I married a redneck, so sometimes I think like one. While this has nothing to do with racing, this is the best I could come up with. Before I got pregnant with Caden, I remember hearing people talk about their kids sleeping in bed with them, and thinking---Heck, NO! There is no way. I have a hard enough time sleeping with my six foot tall husband in my bed, there is no way I would consider adding someone else. So, when I had Caden I stuck to that. We didn't do "co-sleeping". His room was attached to our room, so we let him sleep in his crib from day two, at home. The first night I was a little leary, so Mom helped me a bunch! And he did so well. He'd sleep from about 9:30pm until about 3:30am, I'd nurse him, and he'd go right back to sleep, in his bed. Then he's wake back up around 5:30am or 6:00am, when Michael was getting ready for work. Then he would snuggle up with me in my bed and go back to sleep until 8:00am or 9:00am. Pretty good for a newborn...
Comments
Post a Comment